sâmbătă, 20 februarie 2010

TAGS.

A person who knows me better than most of my friends:  Anca B.

Someone who makes me laugh alot:  Brindy N.

Someone I know since I was little:  Iulia T.

The smartest person I know:  Nana

Someone with whom I can talk about loads of interesting stuff:  Gabi G.

Someone very funny:  Andy D.

Someone who I can cry on the phone with:  Anca B.

Someone who looks pretty without make-up:  Betty G.

Someone with whom I have many things in common:  Gabi G.

A very talented friend:  Ana B.

A friend who's happy almost everytime:  Renee(Nolah)

Someone who hates sports:  Brindy N.

Someone really cute: Poppy

Someone who I'm quite sure that will become a star: Alina E.

Someone really abitious: Ramona A.

Someone very diligent :  Ana M.

Someone I miss: Emma H.

Someone with whom I used to go to "Palatul Copiilor":  Betty G. 









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu